Politique de remboursement
Returns and Refunds
Print your Returns Label here ( UK Customers Only ) :
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason we will provide you with a refund provided all the following conditions are met
- Your order has been returned to us within 28 days from the date of delivery ( 14 days for sale or outlet items )
- All the items are unworn , unused , unwashed , undamaged and in their original condition with all tags attached and all packaging intact along with any branded hangers if any were sent
- Boxed items must be sent with their branded box intact as the box is part of the item
- An invoice or a printed copy of your confirmation order must be included in your return
- All returns have a £2.50 handling-restocking fee which will be deducted from the amount of your refund . Our Returns Labels are fully trackable and your return is fully insured in the event of a loss or damage . We recommend that you use our free returns labels to send items back for a refund to save you further costs
If you wish to ship your return using a courier of your choice we strongly advice you to use a trackable and secure service that will provide you with compensation should your return parcel gets lost or damaged as we aren't liable for any compensation towards you in the event of a loss when you are not using our Returns Labels .
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as personalised items , socks or headbands .
Pre-Order or Personalised items cannot be returned
As mentioned above to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back without it .
Goods returned to us exceeding our 28 days returns window will not be accepted for a refund . Furthermore we reserve the right to request that you pay a £3.95 fee to ship those goods back to you .
Goods returned with signs of use , damaged , with removed tags or not in their original condition will not be accepted for a refund . Furthermore we reserve the right to request that you pay a £3.95 fee to ship those items back to you .
Goods returned to us due to our Couriers being unable to deliver your parcel , due to you completing your delivery address incorrectly will be refunded however the initial postage fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund. If you wish those goods to be shipped again to you , you will have to pay the postage fee again .
Customers located outside the UK will need to cover the costs of returning the items back to us themselves .
Customers who refuse to accept their parcels run the risk of not being refunded id due to the refusal the parcel isn't returned to us and gets held up at customs or gets lost on the way back to us .
Customers who don't accept to pay the customs duty and relevant taxes run the risk of not being refunded if that refusal results in our goods being held at customs or lost on the way back . There is no exemptions in this policy regarding this .
We strongly advice that you use a tracked and insured service and retain proof of postage until such time that you have actually received your refund as we are unable to accept any liability for your parcel being lost or damaged in transit .
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund.
Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 working days
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet within 14 working days , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to offer exchanges . As such if you need to return an item you will have to do so following our Returns guidelines and then place a new order for the item of your choice .
In the very unlikely event you receive a faulty item please drop as an email at email@example.com within 7 days from you receiving the item and we will make sure to arrange a return and a full refund for you in a timely manner
- You not liking an item doesn't qualify an item to be marked as faulty
- You not liking the quality of an item doesn't qualify an item to be marked as faulty
- You finding an item smaller or larger than you wish doesn't make qualify the item to be marked as faulty ( every baby in the world is different , every manufacturer is different and even though our clothing are made under the NHS guidelines size wise there will always be a baby or two that might not get the perfect fit that doesn't qualify items to be marked as faulty )
- Items that have been washed will not qualify to be marked as faulty under any circumstances ( all our clothing has been washed and tested by our manufacturers so we are aware how the fabrics behave - we do not sell clothing that is of cheap or poor quality if you adhere to the wash and care instructions you will find no issues )
If the items been marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and she/he will find out about your return.
Shipping your product if you don’t wish to use our Free Returns Service
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
BABY ICONIC STUDIO
6A ROSEMARY HOUSE | LAWNADES BUSINESS PARK
KENNETT | NEWMARKET
- All returns have a non-negotiable handling-restocking fee of £2.50
- Shipping costs are non-refundable under any circumstances additionally if you receive a refund, the handling fee of £2.50 will be deducted from your refund
- If you benefited form a special promotion when placing your order ( for example free shipping over £75 , or buy one get one free and etc ) this will be taken under consideration when processing your refund and the relevant initial shipping fee ( that wasn't charged ) will be deducted from the amount of your refund
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping a return using your own courier of choice , you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we aren't liable for any loss .
Our Returns and Refunds Policies do not affect your Consumer Rights .